Sales Support Administrator
£24,500 up to £33,000 per annum (pro rata) – This isn’t an ordinary job. This is an extraordinary experience.
Offering high quality products at low prices means we shift lots of stock, fast – which keeps our sales admin team very busy. As our newest member you’ll put your wide skill set to use as you assist with sales reports, liaise with stores and management, organise training and assessments and a whole lot more.
Based in our regional office, you’ll love the energy of this fast-paced team, working to tight deadlines while staying positive, proactive and up for new challenges every day.
What you’ll do
- Effective Communication (telephone, electronic, physical) between Head Office, Stores, Area Managers and Regional Distribution Centre colleagues
- Uploading of daily, weekly & monthly reports via various platforms
- Booking & logging hotel & travel for regional colleagues
- Order & allocation of store signage, stationery & replacement uniforms
- Updating & distribution of contact information, meeting calendars, etc
What you’ll need
- Outstanding computer/typing skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Confidence communicating with people at all levels
- Adaptability, initiative and an eye for detail
- A passion for quality and a friendly, can-do attitude
What you’ll receive
You’ll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you’ll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, you’ll enjoy 30-35 days’ holiday, a pension, plus discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more. We’re proud to have a culture and salary structure that promotes both the equality of opportunity, and pay.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company’s receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.