Sales Manager – Leading Drinks Distributor – OXFORD – Up to £50k + BONUS
My client is one of the UK’s leading Drink Distributors with many decades in the industry. This company values its business ethics along with the vast array of industry leaders that is works with. This distributor is well known across the South East and has recently aligned itself with a household name!
The Sales Manager will have a focus on the London area and will drive new business and sales in and around the capital. The Sales Manager will be instrumental in delivering excellence and brand awareness through client interaction and promotion of the service. The ideal Sales Manager will have a network of On Trade contacts ranging from pubs through to restaurants.
This role requires energy, talent and a drive for sales and business relationships.
The Sales Manager responsibilities:
- Deliver on Sales Targets and growth of the business.
- Build successful growth plans for the business, outlining the progression plan and critical pathway.
- Ongoing negotiations with regards to cost price, range, distribution, shelf positioning and all areas of promotion
- Seeking and securing new business, maintaining current relationships and managing P&L in a commodity driven environment.
- Create and maintain demand forecast at volume, value and profit level.
The ideal Sales Manager Candidate:
- Previous experience working with the on-trade sector and wholesale drink trade
- Proven track record in New Business and Account Management, along with a drive for Sales.
- Passion for the drinks industry and continually up to date on news and trends
- Ambitious and driven on all areas of sales and client development
- Strong communication skills – able to work in a team or independently.
If you are interested in having a chat about this role, please forward updated CVs to Mark at COREcruitment /
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram