This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK's leading vehicle rental specialists as a Workshop Administrator in our busy site in Broxburn
The role of Workshop Administrator is central in ensuring we deliver the industry leading customer service our customers expect from us. In this role, you support our Workshop Manager and Technicians in the smooth running of the Workshop by managing bookings, confirming authorisation for chargeable work, raising invoices and being the go-to contact for customers whilst their vehicle is with us.
The workshop delivers maintenance, servicing and warranty work for a fleet of over 1,000 vehicles, as well as being home to a Van Monster retail site too. The workshop is an important part of our business in Scotland, supporting a broad range of business customers from the border, through Edinburgh the borders and into Fife and Dundee.
- You come from a fast-paced, customer-focused administration background - although some experience in a Workshop environment would be useful, it is not essential as where you really excel is helping ensure an organised, well-managed environment for those around you to work in.
- You are a people person - you put yourself in your colleagues and customer's shoes and communicate well with them in sometimes-difficult situations.
- You are organised and can prioritise you work load and have a fine eye for detail.
- You get involved in every part of our business - you take pride being part of the Northgate team and are keen to help colleagues with a hands-on, can-do approach to getting things done.
- You are enthusiastic about our business - as Workshop Administrator, you deliver an exceptional experience every time.
As Workshop Administrator, we offer:
- A full-time permanent role, with a great salary.
- Additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, retailer discounts etc.)
- A proven induction-training plan to help you get to grips with how we do things, with help from experienced colleagues and on-going support from your manager.
- The opportunity to work with a broad range of businesses and world-renowned automotive brands including Ford, Mercedes and Peugeot.
Be part of the future of vehicle rentalIf you would love to join our amazing team in Broxburn as a Workshop Administrator, we encourage you to find out more. Apply today