Are you a Web Product Owner who is looking to work within a client facing role working on new digital products? We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Digital product family working on a range of new and existing products. Initially this role will be fully remote.
What you'll do as our Web Product Owner:
We are looking for a passionate Web Product Owner who will act as an ambassador for the product, you'll have a profound understanding of our customer and end user needs. Working within agile, multi-discipline squads you will inspire and support the software delivery team through high value deliverables. This is a client facing role where you will work with a range of our clients supporting the delivery of their digital products, including web changes and the top ten priorities.
As a Product Owner, you will own the Product backlog, prioritising to maximise reward, managing stakeholder needs for development and measuring uncertainty and risk. You will ensure the Product Backlog is visible, transparent and clearly understood by the software delivery team. As a Product Owner, you will forecast and communicate the product roadmap and release projections. You'll actively provide demonstrations of new ideas and features to stakeholders and sponsors.
What we're looking for in our Web Product Owner:
- Hold a track record in delivery of new ideas and innovations to market in an Agile environment
- Experience in a similar role working as a Product Owner within a software delivery and agile environment
- Proven experience with user stories building
- Excellent communication skills - Client facing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of numerous agile approaches and how that effects your delivery
- Experience of working in an Agile environment with an understanding of the Scrum framework
- An excellent self-organiser and experience in getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
Beneficial or areas for learning:
- First level Scrum Product Owner certification (PSPO I, CSPO) or equivalent
What we will offer you as our Web Product Owner:
- Top Employer for 4th year running!
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible working - home working options
- On-site free parking
- Open plan modern offices
- Shuttle bus to and from the station
- Excellent training and development platform
- Opportunities for career progression
- Subsidised restaurant
- 25 days holiday to start
- Dress down policy
- Life and health assurance
- Pension scheme
- Volunteering scheme
- Games room and chill out zone
- Social activities, regular social events through our social group Xtra, including a summer BBQ, competitions, bowling, go-karting, football games, winter party and much more!
- Car wash, barber, yoga classes, boot camp and massage services all on site
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shower and dry rooms
CDL is one of the UK's leading software development houses, employing over 600 people at its campus in Stockport. It has a consistent track record in the high-volume retail insurance sector. CDL has spearheaded developments in the aggregator, web and telematics space, including connected home, enrichment and self-service solutions. As a result, the company's robust and innovative technologies have enabled its customers to thrive in the highly competitive UK insurance marketplace.
We've built a collaborative and creative culture where we employ agile techniques to deliver our pace-setting applications. We pride ourselves on being part of a collaborative, inspiring working environment, with our employees at the heart of our company.
If you would like to be part of driving a culture of excellence in everything we do, click 'apply' today to become our Web Product Owner!..... click apply for full job details