Location: St. Albans, Hertfordshire and surrounding Counties
Hours of Work: 40 hours a week
Shifts: Hours are to be worked flexibly Monday- Friday
A bit about the role
Don't want to be stuck in an office in a 9-5 role? Have a passion for great customer service and spending time outdoors?
Come rain or shine, you'll provide a critical role in ensuring our customers receive accurate and up to date bills by collecting data from water meters. You'll update meter reads accurately throughout the day on your state of the art handheld device.
There will be a need to occasionally walk some larger distances at times as not all of our customers live in built up areas but you'll be getting some great exercise!
What we need from you
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Ideally from a background where you are used to driving & managing appointments
- Enjoy working outdoors
- A full UK driving licence
- Ability to work to timescales and under pressure
- Flexible approach to tasks and working
- Friendly personality with a professional approach to work
- You must be able to pass our screening and vetting standards and pass a DBS check
What we offer…
- 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays
- Access to My Rewards which provides amazing reductions on 1000's of purchases including Mobile Phone, Utility bill & top retail brand discounts...... click apply for full job details