Accept Recruitment is recruiting Warehouse Team Leader for a Client who is a market leader in their field. With over 20 years' experience operating in the fast-paced and dynamic retail sector, our client provides a true end-to-end service; from store construction and consolidation, to fixture procurement, projects and mechanical & electrical installation.
Ranked in the top 10% of the 2019 Sunday Times International FastTrack 200 awards, they have been acknowledged as being one of Britain's fastest-growing companies.
Due to continued business growth we are looking for an experienced temporary Warehouse Team Leader for the site in Rotherham.
• managing the goods in & out departments
• general warehouse duties included - loading and unloading
• taking the lead in resolving any problems on shift
• managing staff on their shift (typically up to 6 operatives/FLT drivers)
• good team skills to be able to work with others
• good leadership skills
• ability to give and carry out instructions (as necessary)
• ability to multitask
• Bendi / Flexi FLT licence essential - must be in date (less that 3 years old)
• ongoing work
• on-site car park
• overtime payable at premium rate
Shift - Monday to Friday 8:30 - 17:00
Pay rate: £10.64 - overtime rate:£ 15.96
If you are interested in our job offer, please apply today.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age...... click apply for full job details