Would you like to work in a fast paced, dynamic Warehouse?
Adecco are one of the largest Recruitment agencies in the world and have partnered with one of the largest online retailers in the world, who are as candidate focused as they are customer focused and have warehouse employment opportunities in Newport!
Excellent Pay Rate Provided:
£10.00 per hour for day time shifts.
Role & ShiftsTemporary Role - Part time - weekend availability requiredShift availability may vary.
09:30 - 13:30
Sun-Wed / Thurs-Sun / Thurs-Sat / Sat-Tues / Wed-Sat
Location(DCF1)Celtic Business Park, Queensway, Newport, NP19 4QZ, United KingdomExperienceYou don't need previous experience, you'll get on job training.What you will be doing with your team:
- Unload, lift and relocate products
- Scan, sort and divert packages containing the full range of products.
After training, you may also:
- Move products using industrial trucks and machines, like forklifts and power pallets.
What you will get:
- Competitive pay, higher than many similar jobs
- Shift patterns that work for you
- A safe, modern, and organised workplace
- Free hot drinks, affordable meals and multiple break areas.
- Strong health and safety measures in place for COVID-19: increased cleaning, screens, social distancing, free face masks, hand sanitizer and more.
Skills you need to bring:
- Your safety comes first. You must be able to follow safety, quality and production standards.
- You may stand and walk for a long time, this could be more than 8 hours per shift.
- You may need to lift and move products that weigh up to 23kg.
- You may need to be able to lift, bend, twist, kneel and crouch.
- You may need to be able to handle a full range of products, including alcohol and pork products.