Warehouse Operatives - Earn Up to 12 p/h - Various Shifts Available -60 weekly bonus payment - 100 to refer a friend -FREE Transport to site - Immediate Starts!
Are you looking to join a business that will allow your career to develop without limits?
Working in partnership with Frasers Group based in Shirebrook, Nottinghamshire, Nexus People are currently looking to recruitWarehouse Operatives for Frasers Group.
The Frasers Group warehouse based in Shirebrook weighs in at an impressive 2.5 million square feet of space, thats over 30 football pitches, and is one of the most advanced warehouses within the UK.
As aWarehouse Operative, you will be given the opportunity to work across a variety of teams within this multicultural operation. From picking to personalisation and Web Processing to Waste Management there is a wide range of opportunities to suit everyone.
From day one you will be made to feel welcomed within this warehouse job, your development and learning will be fully supported by their large training team that work across all shifts and departments. This is a very friendly site with 73% of our existing colleagues telling us they have made new friends when working here. Whilst previous experience is useful its not essential and your progression opportunities wont just stop there, most of the current warehouse leaders having started their careers onsite and worked their way up, the possibility of career development is limitless.
Warehouse Operative Duties:
With this role, you will be picking and packing different fashion and sporting items across the warehouse and helping to load and unload pallets and stock.
We are currently recruiting for people to work in the Warehouse on various shifts, including:
We are also looking for people to work in the warehouse:
- Weekends Only
We have over 20 shift patterns on offer, so will have something to suit you - please ask when our recruitment team gets in touch!
Where is the Warehouse?
The warehouse is located inShirebrook, Nottingham(NG20 8RY)
The benefits of being a Warehouse Operative with Nexus People:
- Regular Ongoing Hours with work available into next year
- Immediate Starts, with inductions being done daily
- Various Shift Patterns to suit you
- 20% off at many of the retailers within the Frasers Group
- The chance to make new friends
- 24/7 Support from our onsite team to help with any issues
- Free transport to work
- Excellent rates of pay
- Warehouse Ops - up to 11
- VNA drivers - up to 12
- Additional 1 p/h for weekend working
- FREE VNA training - boost your skill base!
- Big Bonus opportunities!
- 60 weekly attendance bonus
- 100 for every friend you refer
- Immediate Starts
- Various flexible shifts
- Big Staff Discounts - 20% off at all the Groups stores (including Sports Direct, USC, Jack Wills, Evans Cycles)
- Free access to the Outlet Shop - huge savings on some big name designer brands
- Weekly Pay - Every Friday
- No Experience Necessary - Full Training Provided
- Multi-lingual onsite support
- Free English Lessons
- On-site Canteen - Hot cooked food
- Free On-site Car Parking
- Car Share Schemes available
- Cycle to Work Schemes available
- HR & Payroll Forums every week
- Proof of employment to assist with Rent/Mortgage Applications
- Permanent Opportunities
- Access to the on-site Everlast Gym for just 5 a month!
- Weekly &MonthlyPrize Draws (win items like an Amazon firestick, Love2Shop shopping vouchers and more!)
- Regular overtime hours available
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with an immediate start, apply today and our Recruitment Team willbe in touch to progress your application ASAP.