Staffline is recruiting Warehouse Operatives now - for the best Distribution Centre around!
Come join us at Marks & Spencer, Castle Donington and benefit from the following:
- Earn up to £425 per week + overtime on day shifts
- Earn up to £504 per week + overtime on night shifts
- Guaranteed an average of 33 hours per week from the 18th October until the 12th December
- Fixed term contracts and temp to perm opportunities also up for grabs
- One FREE breakfast per week
- Weekly attendance prize raffles
- 3 FREE vending machine drinks per shift
- Great links to public transport and free car parking
- Refer as many family & friends and get £25 a time
Staffline is recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work at Castle Donington.
The rate of pay is as follows:
- Day-shift work is paid at £9.70 per hour
- Night-shift work is paid at £12.13 per hour, for hours worked between 10pm and 6am
The shift times are:
- Days shifts operate from 8am to 8pm, and 8.30am to 8.30pm
- Night shifts operate from 8pm to 8am, and 8.30pm to 8.30am
Between the 18th October and 12th December, all colleagues will be offered an average of 33 hours per week (guaranteed 264 hours over an 8-week period).
Your Time at Work
As a Warehouse Operative, you may:
- Process clothing and home products
- Package finished customer orders ready for shipping
- Complete operational documentation accurately
- Use electronic equipment to pick, pack and dispatch products
- Load and unload products to and from warehouse storage
Our Perfect Worker
In addition to having good manual-handling skills, such as the ability to lift and move products, our ideal Warehouse Operativer must:
- Follow instructions and procedures
- Work quickly and accurately
- Adapt to changing circumstances
- Act as a good team player
- Communicate well with other members of the team
No previous experience is necessary as you'll receive full training for this role.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £9.70 to £12.13 p/h depending on shift
- Day shifts are 8am to 8pm and 8.30am to 8.30pm
- Night shifts are 8pm to 8am and 8.30pm to 8.30am
- Free breakfast once a week
- 3 free vending machine drinks daily
- Weekly attendance prize raffles with fantastic prizes
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Free car parking on site
- Good links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Reward schemes
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Opportunities for overtime
- Career progression
A message from Marks & Spencer:
COVID-19 Control Measures on-site at Castle Donnington
Before you join the team and start your first day with us at the Marks & Spencer Distribution Centre - Castle Donington, we wanted to let you know about some of the measures we have in place to help look after the Health and Wellbeing of all our colleagues (Staffline, M&S and contractors), so you can feel confident that when you start we're doing all we can to look after each other #allinthistogether.
Click here to view the video (password - allinthistogether) which highlights some of the key essential measures in place to keep everyone safe which we expect everyone to follow onsite.
Below is an overview of some of the measures we've taken to keep you safe:
- Increased marshalling to maintain minimum 2m distancing between people
- Guide markings on floors to help keep people at safe distances
- One-way systems around the site
- Increased spacing between workbenches
- Smoking area extended to allow room for people to be at a safe distance
- Protective face shields available for those who want them
- Additional break out spaces created
- Ongoing TV wellbeing messaging
- Increased hand sanitiser locations
- No-touch entry & exit from the site and no-touch door openings whilst onsite
- Canteen serving pre-prepared food only
- Canteen seating altered to create more space between people
- Shift start and finish times amended to remove congestion
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline...... click apply for full job details