Salary: up to $200,000 + Benefits + Shares
Forsyth Barnes are currently working with a rapidly growing health & wellness brand who are looking for a VP Brand, you will be responsible in setting the goals and standards of the Men’s and Women’s brand. This individual must understand the brand and Health & Wellness space and possess strong skills in the marketing and advertising space.
They are looking for an experienced Brand guru who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns. The VP of Brand will be expected to guide and collaborate with content creators, marketers and stakeholders to plan, craft and deliver the world class brand standards.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a VP Brand to work with one of the most exciting DTC brands who are going through a large growth period. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
VP Brand- Responsibilities:
- Develop and drive the brands global brand strategy including creative customer campaigns and brand experiences.
- Responsible for growing brand engagement and recognition.
- Lead the development of global communication, including influencer and brand ambassador engagement strategies, to generate collaborative content.
- Drive the overall growth of audience and their engagement in accordance with expansion plans.
- Create innovative and positive disruption within the industry to make sure that brand are leading the way in the Health & Wellness space.
- Keeping up to date with market research and customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports.
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Develop and execute 360-degree consumer-facing marketing plans inclusive of digital & social media advertising, promotional oﬀers and more.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Leading projects and pitches through from concept to creation, linking strategy, ideation and design.
- Ensure that all business strategies, proposals are supported by the highest possible creative standards.
VP Brand- Requirements:
- Experience in a fast pace consumer facing environment.
- Must be a creative thinker.
- Experience of building a community.
- Expertise across brand, social, campaign management and PR.
- Proven track record of implementing and executing brand strategy.
Title: Data Scientist II Salary: Up to $160,000 + Bonus and benefits Location: Rem
Title: Manager, Data Science – MerchandisingSalary: Up to $190,000 + bonus and benefitsLocation: Fully RemoteSector: RetailContact: T
Title: Director, Product Management Salary: Up to $250,000 + Bonus, LTI’s and benefits Location: Remote Sector: Retail This is a