3 Month Fixed Term Contract
Come and Join the Crew World
Here at Crew Clothing Company we are committed to ensuring our customers look and feel great in our designs. Whether it's a casual lunch out with friends or a more formal day at the office, we inspire style and confidence in the quality of our clothing and the warm welcome from our teams.
It's a great time to join the Crew World, we have many exciting opportunities as our company continues grow and flourish and we welcome new talent to help us achieve our goals. Our people are well mannered, enthusiastic and committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our customers whether they shop on the web, at one of our events or in one of our many stores across the country.
This role will execute all the visual in store, delivering the highest standards to enhance the in-store experience for the customer whilst maintaining a commercial focus to drive sales.
Reporting to the Creative VM Manager you will work closely with the Creative, Marketing and Design Managers and be instrumental in delivering creative plans and concepts to the Creative VM Manager.
The role will be field and head office based. You will offer support to the store teams, setting standards, expectations, and delivery of all visual merchandising for the business.
- Working with the Brand Director, set the visual standards for retail, delivering them consistently across the store portfolio
- Support in Model Store setup and sign off delivering guidelines that can be rolled out to all stores
- Working closely with the creative functions propose the store visual proposition for the various trading stances throughout the season (e.g. season launch, sale, Black Friday etc)
- Supporting the VM Creative Manager to implement the mock shop windows and mannequins for senior team sign off
- Actively seek outside inspiration working with the Creative team to support ideas and build window concepts and in store display concepts
- Support VM Creative Manager with budgets and PO's
- Installation of seasonal windows with guidelines to ensure consistent delivery across the whole business
- Responsible for weekly mannequin updates with guidelines for outfitting and styling working closely with buying and merch teams
- Working with merch and buying teams to create floor layouts which are visually exciting and commercial and ensuring consistent delivery across all stores
- Support new store openings and popup shops to deliver the highest of standards and being on site to represent and support with VM
- Attend weekly marketing & promotions meeting to share in store visuals for past week and for upcoming week with commercial focuses
- To be aware of changes to trade, collection & product intake dates and reacting where necessary supporting stores through changes
- Consistent store sales analysis to review window & VM layout commercial performance
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Proven track record of driving sales through excellent visual presentations and strong commercial awareness
- A strong creative ability
- A good understanding of Crew Clothing brand
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with strong organisational skills
- Project and time management experience
- Proficiency in InDesign - desirable not essential
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in the field and a strong communicator who possesses the ability to build sound relationships with key stakeholders
- Adaptable, flexible, pragmatic and responsive
- Willingness to participate in innovative projects
- A willingness to travel and work out of store hours
- A clean UK Driving licence
..... click apply for full job details