*Delivery Driver - Self Employed - Smiths News - Stockport, Greater Manchester*
Scroll down the page to see all associated job requirements, and any responsibilities successful candidates can expect.
* *£23K-£34K Per Year*
* *4-7 hours per day over 7 nights per week*
* *Early morning shift delivering between 2am and 8am (dependant on routes and contract)*
* *Paid weekly*
* *Must have access to 3.5t van*
Smith's News is the UK's largest news wholesaler. Our colleagues serve 24,000 retailers every day of the year, operating from 37 distribution centres. Service and efficiency put us at the forefront of our industry and with 55% market share we are the leading player in one of the world's fastest moving supply chains.
*About the role: *
We are currently looking for Self-employed drivers to join our outstanding distribution network supporting our customers working between 4-7 hours across 7 early mornings per week.
· Pre-planned routes across all shifts
· As a self-employed driver you'll be responsible for delivering newspapers, magazines and products to our customers across your designated routes.
· You'll work towards pack accuracy and cost targets, ensuring compliance with legislation, health and safety and security standards
· Most importantly you'll ensure every customer receives excellent and efficient service, every time.
*What do you need?*
* A valid UK photo-card licence and able to drive a vehicle up to 3.5T.
* Access to your own van.
* Valid Driving Licence
* No criminal convictions
* A passion for driving and delivering excellent customer service.
* A positive, can do attitude with strong time management.
*What's in it for you?*
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn some extra income working with a leading brand in the wholesale industry, giving you the security but also flexibility around other contracts and commitments - you really can have the best of both worlds!
_Many of our current self-employed drivers enjoy the flexible benefit of picking up additional work during the day; utilising the nightly working pattern Smiths News can offer enabling our self-employed drivers to maximise their earning potential and work life balance throughout the week._
*You'll also get: *
* *Weekly invoicing and payment!*
* Average annual earnings of £20,000 to £30,000.
* Flexibility that comes with working for yourself
* Access to a continued network of routes and expansion opportunities!
If you're interested in learning more - then we would love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: £23,000.00-£34,000.00 per year
* 8 hour shift
* Night shift
* Weekend availability