Hours: 06:00 - 18:00 / 4 Days on 4 Days Off
*** Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence ***
Cazoo is becoming one of the largest digital used car retailers in the UK and as we develop our footprint we need experienced Valeters to join us and that is where you come in! We're looking for smart, experienced and enthusiastic Valeters to join Cazoo Dartford at the very beginning of our journey!
We aim to make buying a car, no different to buying any other product online today. We are looking for proven Valeters (Vehicle Preparation Specialists) that can work alongside our delivery and service functions, within our customer collection centre to ensure the quality of vehicles are in-line with our rigorous retail standards.
This exciting opportunity will be a hands-on role, inspecting, moving and preparing cars to a high retail standard. You will have a great eye for detail, previous experience working in a high volume valeting environment, and the right mindset and cultural fit to become part of a fast paced, customer obsessed organisation that will transform automotive retailing in the UK!
What you'll be doing
- Continuously developing your knowledge of the latest valet product application/removal techniques.
- Managing valeting product levels - ensuring ample stock at all times, without being overstocked.
- Checking in delivered vehicles efficiently and ensuring they meet the highest retail standards.
- Working proactively with colleagues to ensure a principle of proactiveness for our customers.
- Confirming rectification work is completed to the required standard with a high degree of QA.
- Moving vehicles around the site and taking consideration when parking to minimise damage.
- Applying high performance valeting products across: paint, glass, trim, rubber and engine.
- Complying to Health & Safety policies i.e. LOLA & COSHH.
- Consistently identifying new ways to improve efficiency.
- Consistently achieving daily volume targets.
- Machine Operated Polishing (MOP).
- Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaning.
- Steam Cleaning.
Key Skills & Experience
- Significant exposure using Machine Operated Polishers (MOP) & Steam Cleaners.
- Garage management systems including VHC & Inspection Programmes.
- IT literate and confident in using digital hand held devices / tablets.
- Willingness to travel (Clean driving licence required).
- Minimum of two years volume valeting experience.
- Stock management experience.
- 25 Days Holiday Per Annum + Statutory Holidays AND an extra day for your birthday!
- Contributory Pension (Up to 5% matched).
- Critical Illness Insurance.
- Health Care Scheme.
- Share Options.
- Life Insurance.
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status...... click apply for full job details