UX Designer - Design Systems
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a UX Designer to join a hugely successful and innovative technology company based in their Hatfield office (Hertfordshire), just 30 minutes from London Kings Cross. This leading organisation are going through a sustained period of growth and are currently looking to invest in a new UX Designer as part of their ecommerce expansion. They are aiming to improve user experience for their internal engineers and external customers alike, through the creation of impeccable design systems.
The ideal UX Designer will be able to showcase an impressive portfolio of UX designs for web, desktop and mobile applications as well as being an advocate for the best principles and standards for design within a collaborative, Agile environment. This role will be very stakeholder facing so we are looking for someone who can confidently convey the importance of UX design and research as well as work closely with technical development teams to oversee design functionalities. Previous experience of building design systems is essential and should be highlighted within your portfolio.
Key experience and skills needed for the UX Designer:
- Portfolio of high quality UX designs for products, application and services.
- Previous experience building functional design systems.
- Commercial experience within an Agile ecommerce or retail organisation is highly beneficial.
- Extensive experience across key UX processes (requirement elicitation, sketches, flows, wireframes, prototypes etc.)
- Proven ability to use various design tools such as Sketch and Figma.
- Experience using design system tools such as Zero Height or Frontify is highly advantageous!
- Excellent communication skills when sharing design ideas with wider teams such as developers, product owners and senior business stakeholders.
UX Designer - UX, User Experience, Design, Design Systems, Sketch, Figma, Frontify, Zero Height, ecommerce, retail, technology, Agile, Flows, Wireframes, Prototypes, Stakeholder Management
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.