Empirical Search Limited
One the UK’s leading fintech banks are looking to grow their Treasury team with the addition of a new Senior Manager / VP equivalent level IRRBB modeller to work within the Treasury area of the Bank. This is an integral part of Treasury which is responsible for designing and running IRRBB stress testing and models. Hybrid working is available with this role
- Building and maintaining EVE and IRRBB models
- Reporting exposures to front office and compiling risk reports
- Supporting the Finance and Accounting teams for interest rate hedging
- Maintaining PFE model for counterparty credit risk
- Supporting ICAAP production
- Experience of data handling and stress testing in first or second line
- Experience of working in a bank or large corporate Treasury or Risk department
- Good knowledge of Treasury products
- Familiarity with IRRBB regulations
- A problem solver with strong quantitative skills
- Professional qualification or equivalent experience
- VBA/SQL/Python experience a bonus
Upload CV (PDF or Word)
One the UK’s leading retail and corporate challenger bank’s are looking for someone to join their Balance Sheet Management team in Treasury and provide line management to one member of the ALM team. This person will play a key role in driving the strategy of Treasury going forward and will be responsible for implementing and driving change and improvement projects
Join a bank for a global role focussed on delivering Capital Regulatory reporting enhancements, via implementing and maintaining an effective New Product Approval Process. This role will involve regular interaction with the front office trading teams.
This Treasury Advisory team works with a wide range of companies and is especially focused on businesses that are restructuring or refinancing their debt.
The team provides deep financial and treasury experience in financial products and markets, risk management, and treasury best practice activities. Part of this team is the Hedging Advisory and Derivative Execution team, which provides expertise on Currency and Interest Rate risks.
They help clients to quantify their financial risks, define appropriate risk management priorities and objectives, structure suitable hedging strategies, and optimise the derivatives execution process to achieve efficiency and savings.
The Treasury Analyst will support all aspects of treasury operational activities. This includes assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the company and actively managing the liquidity and cash forecasting reporting consolidation process.