Award winning, specialist tour operator, dealing with the discerning traveller looking for authentic tailor made holidays, is expanding its team of Reservations Consultants in Birmingham. If you have solid experience as a Travel Consultant, are looking for something a bit different with great hours plus a highly competitive basic salary and commission, then this is an excellent career move to a well-established Travel Company!
- Creating amazing tailor made itineraries to select European destinations, including boutique hotels and luxury villas through to characterful properties
- Going the extra mile to put together the perfect holidays, offering tips and advice, adding on excursions and extras to make the ideal break for your customer
- You will be using your personality and excellent telephone manner, selling primarily over the phone, but also by webchat, email and occasional face to face appointments, to direct customers
- You are aiming for 5 star service, repeat business and referrals, so that you and the company stand out from the competitors
- Work in line with monthly salles targets, to achieve commission on your sales
- You will be responsible for the planning, selling and implementation of itineraries, and to make the most of every single sales enquiry received.
This Tour Operator is seeking someone with solid, recent Travel Consultant experience, either from a retail travel/travel agency or Tour Operations environment. You will be passionate about service, familiar with selling European destinations and have some experience e of putting together bespoke itineraries.
This really is a great career move for a Travel Consultant, looking for something a little different that is service led sales. Basic starting salary is dependent on experience but in the region of £17.5k - £19k pa, however there is commission and first year earnings are in the region of £20k -£24k pa. Hours are great, no Sundays! Saturdays are on a rota basis in peak periods, with a day off in the week. This is a well-established Travel Company who have seen great success and expansion over the last couple of years, dealing with specific European destinations and luxury and authentic itineraries, so it's a lovely product to sell too.
Please note this role is home based presently due to Covid but will be returning to offices based in Birmingham city centre further down the line.
Please follow the instructions to apply and attach your CV. If you are well-travelled, do include a travel profile too! For further information, please contact us at