A great opportunity has arisen for a experienced transcreational talents to be involved in an international marketing and advertising company. This role requires an immediate start in the vacancy, based within the heart of London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to projects by coordinating transcreation.using your creativity and translation prowess to appropriately adapt promotional material
- Working cross-functionally with other teams, dealing with budgets and independently managing project's finances and the administration.
- Managing client projects and coordinating with clients directly, reaching client satisfation within a set timeline.
- Using your creativity and translation prowess to appropriately adapt promotional material.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience in handling projects in transcreation, have great communications skills and have high attention to detail. This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright Bilingual Transcreation executive/project manager who seeks to develop their skill set within a creative advertising organisation in London.
- Previous experience in transcreation roles, with strong verbal and written language skills.
- Previous experience as a translation project manager, localisation manager within a creative area, trans-creation manager or account executive within an advertising or marketing communications area
- Excellent communication, prioritisation and organisation skills
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a creative, time pressured environment across multiple markets and time zones.
- Strong MS Office skills experience in any translation memory software is a plus.
- Have a knowledge in the advertising campaign process perferably in fashion or retail.
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Micki.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.