Do you have a passion for cars and an interest in anything that has wheels and an engine?
Have you ever considered becoming a Vehicle Damage Engineer?
If you are looking for an opportunity with a successful global company, with genuine opportunities to further your career and succeed - then we are a company that wants to help you, guide you and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
As a Trainee Vehicle Damage Engineer working at Copart, you will handle all types and models of vehicles, from Fords to Ferraris, from BMWs to Bugatti's. Each vehicle is unique, and each day brings a new challenge.
Our Vehicle Engineers play a key role in the success of the business by providing physical examinations/inspections of accident damaged vehicles and likely total loss vehicles which are received at the Operations Centre.
They are also responsible for producing internal electronic reports to enable Copart Vehicle Engineers to prepare and present engineering reports to our sellers.
This role is intended to provide a development route to becoming a Motor Vehicle Engineer and includes being professionally trained to achieve IMI VDA and/or AQP qualified recognition within 2-3 years.
Full Training will be provided and you will be supported by our facility-based Vehicle Engineers.
So, if you want:
- Monday to Friday Working
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
….as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development, apply today!
Vehicle Damage | Vehicle | Elevator | Engineering | Vehicle Maintenance | Motor | Automotive | Damage | IT Literate | MS Office | Road Traffic Act | Trainee Engineer | Insurance | Reporting
- Experience of motor vehicles, familiarity with all types of damage and repair methods
- Knowledge of basic legal vehicle roadworthiness requirements under Road Traffic Act
- Able to interpret degrees of damage and possible consequences
- Relevant IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under own initiative from a remote location (facility)
- To be able to work under pressure and prioritise workload to meet the Copart's service level agreements
- Familiarity with insurance claims procedures and information requirements relating to claim types
Copart was founded in the USA in 1982. Copart is a NASDAQ listed company and currently operates in more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has over 125,000 vehicles up for auction every day. With locations throughout Asia, North and South America, the Middle East and Europe, including 16 locations across the UK we are a fast paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 400,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology in the UK alone.
We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance. Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
Copart is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our Organisation...... click apply for full job details