Our client, a long standing, family run, retail flooring business, is seeking a sales assistant to join their busy showroom based in Brentwood.
This role does not require experience as full training will be provided, however any experience in the flooring retail industry would be advantageous.
It is vital that this person has a strong work ethic, is hard working, punctual, enthusiastic, and proactive in order to help other staff members and get involved in all elements of the business.
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Hours of work: 8:00am - 5:00pm
This role requires an individual who can commit to working Saturdays with a day off in the week.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting new and existing customers who visit the showroom
- Ordering materials
- Organising delivery for customer orders
- Deal with goods in, for installation
- Assist installers
- Ensuring a high level of customer service at all times
- Taking telephone enquiries and arranging the fitters for home visits
- Please note this role will involve some heavy lifting
- Support customers in their selection, providing honest and friendly advice
- Pricing up work
Eventually you will be trained into carrying out home consultation appointments, measuring customers rooms and providing on site quotations, in this multifunctional role.
It is essential applicants:
- Have a full UK driver's license
- Are numerate and literate
- Have impeccable telephone manner
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our website...... click apply for full job details