Find Your Place at Bluetree Group…
Bluetree are a family of over 450 talented individuals who share a passion to build and belong to a world-class business. Originally founded in 1989, we've grown from humble beginnings to the UK's largest online printing and medical supply business. If you thrive in a friendly and fast-paced environment, then we'd love for you to be a part of our story….
Who are Bluetree Group?
· We're award winning - a Virgin Sunday Times Fast Track 100 Company!
· We're key - each week we produce and supply millions of medical grade face masks to the NHS and Care sectors
· We have fun - our colleagues rate their experience with us as 4.5 out of 5 on Glassdoor
· We care about your development - from day one we offer a catalogue of training modules which cover everything from Leadership to Wellbeing
· We're always investing in technology - to keep ahead of the game we've invested millions in our facility over the past few 10 years
Here's where you come in:
We are seeking self-motivated Trainee Quality Control Operatives with a can-do attitude to join our growing Medical Manufacture Department. This is a fixed term contract until March 2021 with opportunity to extend. You will be working in one our state-of-the art medical face mask production cells checking that the quality of our medical type IIR masks and then packing them ready for customers. Although it would be beneficial, you won't necessarily have previous picking/packing experience, you just need to be a dependable team player who is willing to learn and be flexible in your approach.
You will be working on a rotating shift pattern which consist of;
· 12-hour shifts on a 4-weekly rotating basis (which includes days, nights and some weekend shifts) - equating to 14 days off each 28-day cycle, including 7 days off in a row once every four weeks
What Essential Skills are we looking for?
· Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
· Work independently in a busy, active environment and collaborates well with others
· Support your team during busy periods, being flexible and adaptable when needed
· Take health and safety seriously
· As your work environment will be sterile, you'll need to take workplace hygiene and cleanliness seriously
It would also be advantageous to your application if you had experience of packing in any industry (i.e. clothing, food, white goods) although this is not absolutely necessary. Also, we know that role progression isn't for everyone, but we will have opportunities for those who want to progress into Machine Operator roles or Room Lead roles in the future.
We know that the Bluetree magic really happens when we find colleagues who share our values and work towards achieving a collective vision. If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting a copy of an up to date CV.
Bluetree Group operates through three Brands; Maskbox InstantPrint and Route1Print.co.uk. We retail our products to all sectors of the market; from small businesses to the largest High Street names.
Our combined office and production facilities are located in Wath Upon Deane which is located close to Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Doncaster. Our state-of-the-art 145,000 square foot facility is just a 15 minute drive from either the M1 or A1M and boasts ample free on-site parking. We're also located on a major bus route which is just a few minutes away from the train stations of Mexborough, Swinton and Wombwell. Once you walk through our doors, you realise that people are central to all of our operations. It's a place for curious and ambitious people at heart.
What's not to like?
· Weekly pay, paid a week in hand
· Overtime paid at enhanced rate
· Immediate start dates available
· Multiple positions available
· Wide range of internal and external training available
· Enrolment into the company pension scheme
· Free on-site parking
· Uniform provided
· Private showers, changing facilities and dedicated locker space
· Comfy kitchen space with lunch making facilities and large screen TVs
· Outdoor picnic benches
Bluetree Group welcomes applications from carers or parents who have taken extended career breaks.
For all our current vacancies and privacy information, please visit the recruitment page of our website...... click apply for full job details