Eurocell PLC are a dynamic manufacturer, distributor, and recycler of building products, and we serve the nation via our network of over 200 retail branches across the UK. We know that our people are our greatest asset, and we are delighted to be growing our team further as we have an urgent requirement for a Trade Branch Manager to join our Staples Corner branch.
Our Staples Cornerbranch will provide an exciting challenge for the successful candidate, and an excellent opportunity. The role will be busy and varied, and will involve lots of self-management regarding prioritising your time and workload and managing a small branch team. Every day will be different, but working with customers, developing the branch and the branch team will be daily responsibilities.
The successful candidate should be sales driven, self-motivated, customer focussed and commercially aware, a genuine team player, and have the desire to succeed. Solid IT skills and a current, full driving license are essential, as some of the role could include loading and delivering orders to customers if required.
Monday - Friday 07:00-16:60
Saturday rota 07:45-12:15
- Ensure that the branch operates efficiently and to high standards
- Driving customer sales and maximising margins
- Promote our expanding product range
- Quickly resolve any customer issues
- Manage and develop a small branch team
- Work closely with the branch team and local tradespeople to identify and develop sales opportunities
- Manage, support and guide Trade Counter Assistants, ensuring that the branch tasks are completed efficiently and accurately
- Identifying improvement opportunities
- Provide customers with information such as stock availability, pricing and lead times
- Responsible for the Trade Counter you will deliver the highest customer service, help customers choose the correct products and build strong customer relationships.
- Work with the Branch Sales Manager and regional support teams to achieve sales and budget targets
Your motivation and ability to inspire people will play a big part in your success within this role. Our managers are hands-on, and lead by example, focused on driving the team to reach sales and branch targets.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Experience gained within a trade counter sales environment and / or uPVC product experience
- Supervisory or management experience
- An outgoing personality as well as possessing strong people management skills
- Confident and articulate verbal communicator with all levels of managers and employees
- Strong Management skills and experience of leading a team
- The passion and energy to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve business targets
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude with a commitment to contribute to the growth of the business and to assist with the development of its employees to maximise job satisfaction and performance
- Organisational skills, drive and leadership to manage a branch effectively
- Experience of stock management, financial reporting are an advantage, though training and support will be provided
- A valid driving licence is essential
- You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary and an excellent bonus scheme
- A solid career pathway and structured progression
- Pension Plan
- Employee discount on Eurocell products
- Discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers (Technology, Fashion, Supermarkets, Entertainment, Days Out, Home and Travel)
- Shares - the option to join a share save scheme and share in the company success
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
Previous branch management / supervisory experience within a similar environment such as trade counter / merchanting / UPVC environment, and working with large volumes of product lines could be a distinct advantage.
A stock market listed PLC and winner of the National Recycling Award for Manufacturer of the Year 2018. With over 200 UK branches nationwide, we are successful, ambitious, expanding and looking for great team players to grow with us...... click apply for full job details