Sanctuary Personnel Ltd
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.9/5 and over 500+ reviews is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Theatre Clinical & Quality Leadto work in Londonon a full-time basis.
The salary for this permanent Theatre Clinical & Quality Leadjob is £54,000 – £60,000per annum.
- Complimentary lunch.
- 35 days of Annual Leave (inclusive of bank holidays) that increasing with long service.
- Private Healthcare.
- Staff Referral scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- On-going training and professional development opportunities.
- Season Ticket Loan.
- Help to buy a bike.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to EdenRed and various discount retail vouchers.
- 37.5 hours a week
- Early and Late shifts
- Leading operating theatre establishments and is integral to nurturing close teamwork and ensuring the highest standards of patient care
- Play a pivotal role with a unique 50% clinical and 50% quality and governance focus
- Provide essential hands-on clinical support to our theatre team, ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety during surgical procedures
- Drive initiatives to enhance patient safety, improve quality, and uphold governance standards within the Theatre Department
- Cultivating close teamwork and will also involve deputising for the Theatre Manager when necessary
Requirements of the Theatre Clinical & Quality Lead:
- Be a registered healthcare professional with a background in surgery or a related field, ensuring they have a strong clinical foundation
- Must hold an SFA qualification, demonstrating their ability to provide expert clinical assistance during surgical procedures
- A Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare-related field is required, with a preference for candidates holding a Master’s degree
- Have extensive experience working within a theatre or surgical setting, with a proven track record of providing exceptional clinical support during surgical procedures
- Have a history of leading quality improvement initiatives, demonstrating a commitment to enhancing patient safety and care outcomes
- Have experience in leadership or supervisory roles, preferably within a theatre environment, showcasing their ability to guide and inspire teams
This Theatre Clinical & Quality Leadjob is advertised by Ryan Mann; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients’ requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award. Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI). With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.