Excellent newly created opportunity for a Technical Testing Lead to join a growing, UK wide consumer finance business undergoing significant digital diversification
Our business is going through significant strategic change and we need a Testing expert to fully implement non-functional and automation test frameworks from scratch and plan test approaches for critical business transformation and cross-business change projects.
You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in delivering a wide variety of test and release management activities, with an enterprising attitude to integrate with our relaxed and informal fintech team. You'll be welcomed into dynamic environment that enables new ideas a nd will have a real opportunity to work with innovative products, different systems and technologies, and make a difference and playing an active role in the team's development.
· Lead the implementation and continued development of automation test framework
· Lead the implementation and continued development of non-functional test framework
· Take ownership for manging test environments/platforms
· Coach and mentor the test team
· Work with other test leads, technical leads and other stakeholders to improve organisational integration and cooperation
· You will join our Birstall (Batley) Support Centre, with free onsite parking, good motorway access, a comprehensive range of retail shops and food outlets
· You will receive a competitive salary, and great incentives such as life assurance, long service awards, health care, company share scheme, pension up to 7 % matching contribution, 25 days holiday, option to buy and sell holidays, Perkbox providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies…
· More importantly you will be part of a professional team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
· Implementing successful automation test frameworks from scratch
· Experience in multiple functional automation tools, including as a minimum Selenium or Ranorex
· Experience API testing, as a minimum manually with Postman or Soap UI, but ideally automated as well
· Implementing successful non-functional/performance test frameworks from scratch
· Experience with at least one non-functional testing tool, such as JMeter or LoadRunner
· Good architectural knowledge and experience maintaining multiple pre-production environments
· Experience of working with Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps & AWS
· Experience coaching and mentoring others in the above
About Shelby Finance
Shelby Finance Ltd is a subsidiary of Morses Club and provides an excellent range of credit options to customers across the UK. We are a forward thinking FinTech organisation that thrives on innovation: w e like working with people who get excited about digital products and innovative technologies who share the same vision; to deliver online financial products for our customers that ensures they are informed to make the right decisions and treated fairly.
If you feel you're the right candidate for the role as our Technical Test Lead, click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!..... click apply for full job details