Requirements to work at home;
- Must have at least 10mbps download speed
- Must have at lease 5mbps upload speed
- Must be able to hard wire a PC to broadband hub via ethernet cable
- Must live within the North East
With some of the world's biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you've already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you're buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we're behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. However, we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff, as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
· Assist customers with QuickBooks; research and provide resolution to questions and problems
· Troubleshoot issues that are technical in nature; including hardware, software and networking
· Solve problems that may be unstructured and require use of conceptual thinking skills
· Ensure service delivered to customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator ('KPIs')
· Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy and build rapport
· Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
· Participate in activities designed to improve customer experience and business performance
Because we are fanatical about our staff, you will also get:
· Exclusive access to the Concentrix discount scheme with savings on Shopping, Holidays, Restaurants, Phone contracts, electrical' s and much more
· Weekly vendors on site selling food, beauty products, gifts and more.
· Additional savings to be had with the Quorum Q card
· Discounted Gym membership and Childcare on Quorum Park.
· Use of the park's sports court and retail area, with regular events on the park
Have you got what we're looking for?
· A passion to help those in need; Customer Service Excellence
· Curious, with a desire to always learn more, including strong problem solving skills
· Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
· Effectively communicates, both written and verbally
· Troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
· Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts, as needed
Hours:37.5 hours/week on a rotational shift pattern, 8am and 8pm, Mon - Fri
Pay:£8.20 under 25's / £8.72 over 25's
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process...... click apply for full job details