Title: Technical Service Manager
Shift/Working hours: [Insert Shifts / Working Hours here]
We know about food!
Tulip Ltd is the UK's leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality meat products. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
Delivering business success through our people
Tulip Ltd, Ruskington are looking for a Technical Services Manager to cover a 9 month maternity cover.
- Maintenance of site Quality Management System to assure production of safe, legal food of the desired quality and to satisfy the requirements of Tulip and customer standards, codes of practice and third party assurance schemes.
- Co-ordination of delivery of the Internal audit program to assess compliance with food safety, quality and animal welfare (where applicable) standards
- Using resources such as Campden BRI - ensure site is compliant with latest policy, legislation and industry best practice
- Management of customer complaint process, and performance reports internally and externally
- Production of customer technical specifications, maintenance of customer technical information systems and provision of technical specification expertise and support
- Risk assessments required are in place and adequate
- Chain of custody is understood and demonstrable
- Actively searches for cost reduction without compromising technical standards
- May deputise for Technical Manager as required
- Key participant in customer visits and third-party audits
- Document control is in place and adhered to
Our people really make the difference
• Determination • Simplicity • Availability • Humility • Sincerity • Discipline • Ownership
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
• Life insurance and pension to all of our employees
• Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT's, fruity Friday and more
• Learning opportunities
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Long service awards
• Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at the majority of our sites
• Discounted staff shop at many of our sites
• On site free parking
• Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you...... click apply for full job details