Saputo Dairy UK is a producer of leading British food brands and value-added ingredients. We are committed to providing healthy, tasty and sustainable foods and to play our part in helping to improve the nation's health. We produce a wide range of market leading brands, including Cathedral City cheese, Clover dairy spread, Country Life butter and Frylight cooking spray. We also manufacture specialised ingredients for use in the infant formula.
What you'll do at Saputo Dairy UK
· Manage the QA team ensuring focus on delivering Cheese product to specification each and every day by being the champion and guardian of GMP, hygiene and environmental standards in the cheese department that support the delivery of highest quality block cheese.
· To be present in the production areas to influence, motivate and champion daily GMP, hygiene standards and QMP compliance
Who's right for the role?
· Demonstrate Microbiology knowledge/qualification
· Understanding of relevant processes including spray drying and CIP systems
· Formal HACCP and Food Hygiene training at higher level
· A thorough understanding of Quality Management Systems and compliance with BRC
· An understanding of current food legislation and cheese standards.
What can Saputo Dairy UK do for you?
· An opportunity to be part of a High performing team producing the Nations favourite branded Cheddar.
· Attractive workplace pension scheme and company bonus scheme paid quarterly
· Development opportunities
· Free, onsite parking
· Discounted branded products
· Subsidised staff restaurant
· 25 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
· My Staff shop - access to exclusive benefits, free advice and savings - providing great discounts from thousands of the UKs largest retailers & service providers. +
· Long service recognised every 5 years