Technical Business Analyst
Location - Havant
Required in the office 1 day per-week.
Previous experience in IT Technology Projects including migrations and upgrades for operating systems and platforms essential as well as decommissioning.
Based in Havant, Penner Road but currently mainly home based, the Business Analyst role is primarily for Technical Analysis combining Waterfall and Agile, therefore ideal candidates should have the following skills and experience.
- Have at least 5yrs Business Analysis experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Minimum of foundation level Business Analysis certification from a recognized body, e.g. IIBA
- Previous technical experience is required, with a good knowledge of servers and operating systems technologies.
- Determining and executing the most suitable requirements gathering technique/approach
- Requirements management, e.g Documenting user stories, knowledgeable in preparing project backlogs and/or requirements traceability matrix
- At least ITIL foundation level certification, with good knowledge and experience in configuration management and CMDB, preferably 'Service Now'
- Previous experience working with offshore teams
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint
- Effective Stakeholders engagement at all levels i.e. from technical teams to senior leadership
- Self-motivated and self-starter, who can work with little supervision and quickly pick up new or unfamiliar concepts.
- Able to work in a demanding environment with ambiguous requirement and multiple data sources
- Can write simple queries and manipulate data to extract value, and effectively communicate the message to the relevant stakeholders with actionable items Day to day responsibilities:
- Baseline 'AS IS' (point in time) register/scope for Retail systems obsolescence, create and maintain a clear tracker for monitoring and reporting remediation progress.
- Work with the workstream project manager(s) to identify and engage key stakeholders, and when applicable complete sprint planning, sprint reviews and retros.
- Work with the key business stakeholders, e.g system owners, application SMEs, architects, developers, Business relationship managers, and IT service delivery managers to collate and document business/Systems/project requirements and user stories. This could involve facilitating workshops, 1-2-1 interviews, or other appropriate techniques, and in some cases focus groups.
- Providing updates during the stand ups, or in project team meetings
- Identifying trends and recommending potential solutions or areas to enhance efficiency or automation of solution delivery processes.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, Please submit your Cvs.