Our client, a religious organisation in South West London, are looking for an experienced Team Administrator to join them on an on-going temporary basis. This role is well suited for anyone from a PA/EA/Office Manager background. The ideal candidate must be quick on their feet, great multitasker and AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY WITH NO NOTICE PERIOD!
Role: Team Administrator
Industry: Religious Organisation
Start Date: ASAP - MUST BE ABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY WITH NO NOTICE PERIOD
Location: Vauxhall, SW London - HYBRID WORKING
Pay Rate: £14-16ph
Duration: Temporary ongoing
Hours: Full Time | Monday to Friday | 09:30 - 17:30
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Daily monitoring of system for activity - speeches, questions, votes
- Updating the website on a daily basis with the above.
- Basic research support
- Helping manage the diary
- Dealing with the requests for equipment
- Overseeing administration for Church Commissioner parliamentary passes
- Logging correspondence and requests
- Tracking correspondence and requests
- Managing diary requests process
The successful candidate will be:
- Available to start immediately with no notice period
- At least 3 year exp. In Administration, PA, EA, Office Manager roles
- Thrive on challenges and demanding situations
- Articulate, presentable and confident
- Ability to follow instructions effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills including negotiating,influencing and problem solving
- Flexible approach to working day and evidence of working as a member of a team
What's in it for you?
As a temp with Office Angels you are entitled to amazing benefits including: Holiday Pay*,discounts at numerous high street retailers, eye care vouchers and so much more! We also provide our temps with the platform 'Able Futures' - Mental health support for people in work. With direct access to healthcare professionals and specialist support, enabling temps to take control of their mental health. Pension - The stress-free way for you as a temp to save for your pension. You are auto enrolled into a pension* scheme with a 3% contribution from us. Dedicated Consultant - Your very own Office Angel who will be on hand for queries and support, as well as handling all payroll and holiday requests!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.