KS1 Teaching Assistant- Level 3- Salford -Full Time
A two form entry primary school in Salford are seeking an KS1 Teaching Assistant to start September 2020 - Ideally could start sooner.
This position will continue for the full academic year and has the potential to be made permanent for the right candidate.
To be considered for this position you must hold an early years qualification and have at least a years' experience working within an KS1 setting at a primary school; or have nursery nurse experience and want to transition into a primary school setting.
You must have:
* A strong knowledge of the newest KS1 framework
* Experience of delivering phonics, basic maths (age appropriate)
* Have experience of planning and leading on activities that encourage children to learn through play and flourish in their surroundings.
This school is located in Salford in a quiet and leafy suburb with fantastic transport links
This expanding school prides its self on recognising the potential of every individual to achieve excellence. They work hard to creatively remove barriers to achievement and raise self-esteem.
This school is looking to the future to recruit staff who are keen to use their imaginative learning projects to teach exciting and engaging lessons. Their extensive grounds complete with pond, bird hide, kitchen garden, outdoor classroom, duck compound, mud kitchen, and sports fields, together with their well-equipped children's kitchen and classrooms, are an invitation to creative and active learning.
The senior leadership team pride themselves on their commitment to develop leaders from within the school and has a very successful middle leadership training programme. All staff become part of a supportive curriculum group and are encouraged to promote their subject throughout the school.
The head teacher is looking to recruit a talented and proven KS1 TA to join the KS1 team. All applicants will need to be qualified, confident in their ability within the classroom.
This primary focuses on recognition of hard work and the ambition of all their staff, below are a few of the benefits you would receive:
* They strive to recognise your achievements and celebrate your success.
* You will have access to health packages, discounts at major retailers, travel loans and other benefits.
* They take CPD seriously, which is why we offer twice as many training days as standard.
* They provide an array of development programmes for their staff, including our middle and senior leader programmes, supplying you with the training and support you need to progress throughout your career.
* Salary: £65- £75 a day.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position,Please call Sam Waterhouse at the Manchester office on (phone number removed), or email (url removed)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer