Group Talent & Performance Manager
Up to £70,000 Basic
£8,400 Car Allowance
Up to 20% Bonus
Private Healthcare (Including family)
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Highly competitive rewards package including Group Pension
Excellent career progression prospects across the Bakkavor group
We are the leading provider of fresh prepared food in the UK, with an international presence in the US and China. Our 19,000 employees operate from 39 locations, developing and producing innovative food for a wide variety of occasions and budgets. In the UK, we work with leading grocery retailers, focusing on their own label brands.
Due to transformational change within our L&D space at Bakkavor, we are now on the lookout for an experienced Talent & Performance Manager. You will be responsible for driving the group talent, performance engagement and inclusion agenda, in line with business objectives, managing the performance and talent management cycle and talent development interventions.
- Responsible for driving the group talent, performance and engagement agenda.
- Design and build a talent, development and engagement plan and create a three year roadmap of development activity.
- Work closely with relevant global stakeholders to understand regional cultural sensitivities and inclusion needs design and deliver a plan adapted to these needs ensuring that you work alongside key stakeholders to develop the requirements.
- Work closely with relevant global stakeholders to drive the performance management process to become and coaching organisation.
- Drive the talent agenda across the organisation and partner with the business to manage development forums, ensuring appropriate interventions are created aligned to the wider business strategy.
- Lead on creating our narrative around how we aim to capture people related data in areas linked to our talent, development, inclusion and engagement plans.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, champions and our colleagues to ensure that our approach is built from with in and is effectively embedded into the organisation.
- Work closely with partners ie early careers team to ensure skill gaps are recruited as part of our talent pipeline strategy.
- Work closely with partners ie talent acquisition team, talent team and comms, to ensure that we build inclusion into the lifecycle of a colleague across the business and that comms and engagement mirror this.
- Ensure that analytics are in place to measure and monitor success and continuous areas of development within the strategy and plan.
- Partner with the Heads of HR to drive performance and development, coaching HR colleagues in the delivery of best practice and work to build plans for critical roles and pipelines. Leads on the employee engagement survey, manages the external partner relationship
You will be great at developing cross functional relationships, alongside driving Talent & Performance best practice. This is a very exciting opportunity for a dynamic and energetic L&D professional to help drive the Talent & Performance agenda for our business...... click apply for full job details