Talent Acquisition Manager - Spalding
£8,400 Car Allowance
Private Healthcare including family
Highly competitive rewards package including Group Pension
Excellent career progression prospects across the Bakkavor group
Bakkavor Group is a leading manufacturer in the fresh foods market, specialising in developing private label products for top global grocery retailers and well known international foodservice operators.
In the UK, our customers include some of the UKs best known grocery retailers including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Asda and Morrison's, who sell our products to consumers under their respective retail brands.
We are on the lookout for a Talent Acquisition Manager to drive the Talent Acquisition agenda within their given sector. Managing a team of 2 Talent Acquisition Partners you will play a pivotal part in ensuring the strategy is implemented in the most efficient and effective way through an outstanding business partnering service ensuring current and future needs are met across both the Volume & Salaried population.
You will provide strategic solutions to meet the resourcing challenges for your business areas. You will lead service delivery and client relationship management for your sites through the shared service model. You will be someone who has a real flair for managing internal & external Stakeholders and a genuine interest in providing a best in class Talent Acquisition service to the operation.
- Provide leadership to the business to deliver the Group TA strategy ensuring consistency across the sector
- Develop, own and lead the delivery of the Business Unit TA plan
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop and implement a talent pipeline strategy that ensures current and future needs are met
- Own and influence the TA relationship with the site leads ensuring delivery of the best service and value to the Group across both Volume & Salaried
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders which both inspire trust, and allow open and honest feedback and challenge between both parties
- Lead, develop and coach the team to ensure we have the required skills and behaviours to deliver exceptional service
- Continually monitor SLAs and KPIs to drive improvement to the quantity and quality of service delivery to your customers by staying close to the operation of the team, monitoring workflow and adjusting resources as necessary
- Own and manage the Bakkavor PSL agreement with agency providers for both permanent and Interim recruitment
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrates strong business/commercial acumen
- Previous experience within a fast-paced shared service recruitment function across a complex matrix organisation
- Proven experience of working in partnership and building strong working relationships with senior stakeholders
- Strong strategic thinking with the ability to work ''within the day to day''
- Extensive experience recruiting at all levels including senior search
..... click apply for full job details