This role is an exciting opportunity which involves meeting the changing needs of our service user. You will be supporting a young lady with Autism, Epilepsy and behaviours that may challenge to access activities and participate fully in her local community.
We are looking for candidates who are naturally passionate about caring, reliable, proud of their role and able to promote and encourage independence. You will be required to work as part of a team and follow the service user's outcome-based support plan under the guidance and direction of the management staff.
You will need to demonstrate appropriate written and numeracy skills to be able to assist in completion of records and reports.
Following a thorough induction and GSA instruction of practical physical intervention training programme, your duties would include:
- Supporting learning experiences at home and within the community
- Developing personal and practical skills to enhance independent living
- Encouraging participation in daily tasks
- Reporting and recording key aspects of care
- Managing behaviours that challenge with physical intervention
For this role you must have the flexibility and willingness to work shifts, including weekends. A valid UK driving license is ideal.
In return First City offer contracted salaried hours *Subject to T&C's including pension and discounts at major retailers...... click apply for full job details