*Are you looking to make a positive difference to people's lives?*
*Position: Support Worker*
*Salary: £9.80 - £10.35 per hour + £1000 Welcome Bonus*
*Service: Gretton House, Gretton*
* Dedicted career ladder for those with NVQ level 2 or 3 earn up to £10.10 per hour.
* Free DBS
* Life assurance benefit of twice annual basic salary
* Wagestream - Avoid bank fees and withdraw up to 40% of your wages as you earn them before payday via the Wagestream app.
* Comprehensive induction and excellent training
* Recognition Awards, including long service awards
* Cycle to work Scheme
* Refer a friend scheme - Receiving up to £500 per referral
* Employee benefits platform providing discounts at over 150 retailers
* Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice
* Health & Wellbeing portal
*About the Role*
Gretton House is located in the country village of Gretton, Northamptonshire and is a specialist residential service supporting adults with Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS). Gretton is a very homely grade II listed Manor House built in the mid-1800s providing accommodation for 16 individuals.
Bedrooms are spread across 3 floors and there is a stair lift available for individuals with limited mobility. The service also benefits from a landscaped garden to the rear of the property with spectacular views across the Welland valley. Individuals we support are encouraged to help with the upkeep of the garden.
You'll be responsible for supporting an inclusive lifestyle within the community as individuals attend local colleges or day trips out. Develop greater independence and daily living skills by assisting with the upkeep of the service, preparing meals, shopping and domestic duties. Providing help with personal care such as washing, bathing and dressing whilst working across various shift patterns including early, late and weekend or night shifts. Full time and part time positions are available.
If you enjoy working as part of a team, are patient and caring with a positive attitude and are looking to join a growing organisation with great benefits, we would love to hear from you. You may be new to care, already have experience in the social care sector or the NHS as a Mental Health Support Worker, Care Worker, Healthcare Assistant or Care Assistant. We also recruit for attitude and personality so, if you don't have all the right skills, we can provide a full induction, relevant training and the support you need to get the most from your role.
We employ people who share in our values so we can ensure the highest standards of support for the people who live in our homes, their families and the commissioners we work with.
* *Choice & Respect, Ambition & Imagination, Reliability & Professionalism*
* *Honesty & Integrity, Responsibility & Accountability, Inclusive & Supportive*
As a leading provider, our commitment to delivering the highest standards of support within our services is nationally recognised and validated by the many awards we receive, the consistently high ratings we receive from national regulators and our ethos of continuous improvement. *Want to hear more about the role? Call our dedicated in-house recruitment team on .*
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age"
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.80-£10.35 per hour
* Signing bonus
* Company pension
* Cycle to work scheme
* Flexible schedule
* Life insurance
* Referral programme
* Store discounts