Our client, who has over 100 years of brand history recognised around the world is looking to recruit a Supply Chain Analyst. Based in South Leeds, you will have responsibility for forecasting and analysing sales data of a group of leading retailers. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing and ambitious business, taking responsibility for, and developing highly valued relationships.
The successful applicant will be an effective communicator, possessing advanced excel skills, the ability to manage relationships with key contacts both internally and externally.
The role will report into the Supply Chain Manager and work closely with the existing Sales and Purchase order processing team. The Analyst role is to ensure the continuous communication and co-ordination within the supply chain. You must have strong administrative, organisation and communication skills to coordinate with teams both internally and externally.
The successful applicant will be:
- Responsible for forecasting all National Account Customers at a line level 12 -18 months in advance.
- Reviewing forecasts supplied by Customers and highlighting any discrepancies.
- Reviewing Customer weekly sales reports to ensure the correct level of stock is in their stores and depots.
- Reviewing Customer promotions.
- Analysing any peaks or drops in sales and taking the necessary action.
- Communicating daily with Customers to update on orders/order amendments.
- Working closely with the Purchasing team to review stock holding is in line with demand and to review any availability issues in order to communicate to customers.
- Support for holiday cover for sales order/purchase order processing.
- Be proactive, confident, presentable and articulate
- You will be expected to carry out any other duties that may be reasonably be required in line with your main duties.
It is essential you have previous knowledge or experience of supply chain/retail and have excellent excel skills.
If you feel this role could be for you, we look forward to hearing from you.