Ardmore have been at the forefront in delivering hundreds of major projects across London. We have established a major reputation for delivery of large-scale phased regeneration schemes. Some of our iconic projects include the Corinthia Hotel, Churchills Old War Office and the Greenwich Peninsula.
We build homes, offices, hotels, schools, medical centres, parks, playgrounds – every facility our great city needs. And we do it with passion. With sensitivity. With style!
Support the Group Supply Chain Manager in maintaining and developing successful, robust relationships with all supply chain partners across the Group.
This role will be based at our Head Office in Islington, A short walk from Angel or Old Street station.
Our head office houses the support/core functions to the business from HR/Recruitment to Buying to Finance and Pre-construction.
We currently have a hybrid working model which consists of 2 days working from home and 3 days in the office, everyone comes in on a Wednesday.
- Proactively manage the supply chain partner approval/renewal process to ensure compliance.
- Proactively monitor and maintain the supply chain section on Dynamics and SharePoint as required to ensure all information is current and accurate.
- Completion of accurate monthly reports.
- Manage and develop supply chain data through Power BI.
- Manage and communicate supply chain credit reports to ensure financial stability of our supply chain.
- Process, facilitate our quarterly supply chain partner performance reviews.
- Collate results of the supply chain partner performance reviews.
- Communicate, when required, information to our supply chain and our people.
- Coordinate and arrange supply chain meetings and events.
- Provide all staff with the necessary information required to manage our supply chain.
We’re Looking For:
- Proficient in Power BI and Power Automate
- At least 1 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Experience of the construction industry and/or supply chain management
- Basic knowledge of the construction process
Example of Company Benefits (Dependent on role level)
- Competitive Maternity, Adoption & Paternity Pay scheme
- Medical Cover (Most pre-existing conditions are covered) – Dependent on role level
- Competitive holiday allowances, starting with 25 + bank holidays and going up to 29 days + Bank holidays (dependant on length of service), Day off on your birthday also included!
- Competitive pension scheme to help you for when you retire
- Life Assurance (Paying 4 your salary)
- Relevant professional membership fees paid and continued support with your professional growth and Learning.
- Generous Staff referral scheme, paying up to 3,500
- The opportunity to save up to 25% on your bike via the Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on 100’s of retailers and Gyms
Further Information About the Role
Kindly be aware that this advertisement for our job vacancy may not encompass all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described. It is subject to potential amendments at the sole discretion of Ardmore.
For a full role profile, please contact us directly at
Ardmore are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender, reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity.
We would like you to perform at your best at every stage of our recruitment process. Please contact us using if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application.
Candidate Privacy Notice
As part of our recruitment process for all roles including employees, consultants and subcontractors, we collect and process personal data relating to job candidates and potential candidates. We explain how we use personal information in the Candidate privacy notice. To view our Candidate privacy notice please visit the Ardmore Group website > Working for us > privacy notice.