About the Role:
As Supplier Assurance Manager you will be supporting the Group Head of Compliance with advising the group of companies (Zellis, Moorepay and Benefex) on best practices and delivering the supplier assurance programme to ensure performance meets minimum standards across our supply chains. We adopt a partnering strategy to support our proposition and growth plans, as such, it is imperative our supplier assurance programme keeps pace and aligned with corporate plans to prevent threat exposures from our supply chains. You will be responsible for ensuring the programme is successfully sustained at the appropriate pace and quality whilst identifying opportunities arising within our supply chain and liaising with supplier relationship managers to capitalise on same.
The scope includes but is not limited to:
- Quality, environment, information security, business continuity management systems.
- Ensuring statutory and regulatory compliance with data protection and records management, anti-money laundering and financial crime prevention, anti-modern slavery and human trafficking.
- promoting an ethical supply chain network through ESG to safeguard our reputation and brand.
- Lead and maintain the group supplier assurance programme delivering high quality outputs that can flow through the governance, risk, and compliance programme.
- Systematically integrate governance, risk and compliance requirements into to the supplier assurance programme with the support of specialist stakeholders to ensure we cascade the requirements within our certifications programme into supply chain management.
- Support the implementation of a principles based GRC culture to compliment the supplier assurance programme by inculcating ethics and culture into business practices and translating into operational processes staying aligned with our corporate plan.
- Prepare and deliver supplier assurance evaluations and report on performance outcomes in accordance with an established supplier assurance schedule and scope of work utilising highly effective sampling and testing methods.
- Support the Group Head of Compliance and Procurement Director with the development of group statements for the purposes of raising awareness within the supply chain on ethical codes of practice in supply chain management.
- Develop supplier relationship management skills and techniques that can be shared with the supplier relationship management community (governance, risk and compliance, information security, IT, commercial, operational etc.) to help sustain standards of compliance.
- Proactively consult with supplier assurance specialists across the group to create and nurture a strong network and flow of intelligence to inform and enhance the supplier assurance programme on an ongoing basis.
- Support the Group Head of Compliance with the preparation of supplier assurance trend analysis and MI to be used in reports for the Executive and Audit and Risk Committee.
- Establish and maintain escalation routes between supplier relationship management and supplier assurance processes with the Procurement Director and Group Head of Compliance to ensure threat exposures beyond risk appetite are addressed without undue delay and brought to appropriate conclusion.
- You will have good depth and breadth with a minimum of 5 years' experience in providing excellent supplier assurance services for whilst adhering to tight deadlines with precision and diligence.
- You will have a deep understanding of the end to end processes within supply chain management and understand the role of supplier assurance and associated supply chain risks.
- As Supplier Assurance Manager you will need to work in a fast-paced environment requiring multi-tasking on a broad range of subject matter and scenarios simultaneously to optimise time management.
- An appreciation of the internal and external customer utilising diplomacy and being flexible in your approach to work is essential for this role.
- You will have the ability to effectively utilise the knowledge, expertise, and support of specialist stakeholders across the group to ensure the highest quality deliverables needed to support our corporate plan.
- You have amazing interpersonal skills and can demonstrate strong emotional intelligence to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- Have strong appetite to continually improve yourself through CPD to keep pace with change and make meaningful contribution to the governance risk and compliance programme.
- You must have previous 5 years' experience, and successful proven track record and understanding how to deliver high quality supplier assurance practices. A CIPS qualification would be advantageous.
- You will have excellent communications and stakeholder management skills that can win the hearts and minds of people.
- You will have exceptional risk assessment and evaluation skills and can articulate outcomes into succinct but highly informative reports.
With over 50 years' experience and almost 2,000 employees we serve over 5 million of our customers' employees and process in excess of 60 million payslips a year.
As a business we offer real-time recruitment, onboarding, talent and performance management services to over 600 customers via our powerful and integrated ResourceLink software.
We're trusted by leading businesses throughout the UK and Ireland to help them with their most important resource - their people. We master what we do with a third of the FTSE 100, two thirds of the top 10 retailers and a third of all UK councils as our customers.