At Mitie, you will be working for the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company. Looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. You will be part of a workforce with over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there is no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Responsible to oversee designated areas to include mowing, installation and trimming of trees and bushes, fertilization, pest control and irrigation.
- Assist with the implementation of programs implemented by the Director of Landscaping regarding the maintenance of Corporate buildings grounds and OPC buildings grounds.
- QHSE audits of sites across region.
- Experience in Health and Safety
- Responsible for the installation and care of new landscaping projects throughout assigned areas.
- Assures all assigned jobs are completed in a timely manner and instructs Lawn Techs in their tasks.
- Interprets policies to Lawn Techs and enforces safety regulations.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiencies.
- Analyses, resolves and assists Lawn Techs in solving work problems.
- Maintains accurate time and production records.
- Keep current inventory of tools and equipment assigned to work area.
- Monitor current inventory of landscaping vehicle fleet, to ensure cleaning, maintenance and service in collaboration with Inventory Supervisor and Fleet Management to ensure current licensure/stickers in place
- Performs activities of Lawn Techs supervised as needed.
- Must comply with all CFI policies and procedures.
- Must represent Westgate Resorts in a professional manner through appearance, dress and professional behaviour at all times, as dictated in the Associate's Handbook.
- Must work diligently to gain knowledge and experience to execute the role to its full potential.
- Other duties as assigned by manager when required.
- Full Driving Licence
- PA1 PA6
- Previous supervisor experience
- Soft and hard landscape experience (level 2 if possible)
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder's role and/or the needs of the business.