Role: Starbucks Supervisor
Location: Pevensey, BN24 5JW
Hours: Part time / Full time Available
Salary: £9.55 per hour
Bonus Scheme: Quarterly Bonus Incentive!
What will my role look like?
As a Starbucks Supervisor you will use your initiative to ensure the store runs smoothly and all of our customers leave feeling happy and satisfied with the service provided. You will lead and motivate the team and also delegate responsibility. Don't worry, you still get to become an expert in coffee and prepare all of our popular products but this is a chance for you to learn the management ropes and learn what it takes to supervise and manage a store effectively!
Our Starbucks stores have become a beacon for coffee lovers everywhere and our Starbucks Teams are the reason our customers can count on a genuine service, an inviting atmosphere and a superb cup of expertly roasted and richly brewed coffee every time. Every day you can work towards achieving two things: sharing great coffee with our friends and help make communities a little better…get to know us and you'll see, we are so much more than what we brew!
Our stores are modern and stylish and we need passionate, friendly and motivated employees to make them even better. If you love to lead and motivate a team, work in a fast paced vibrant store, engage with different people every day, feel like part of a family and have fun then this role is perfect for you!
What would my main responsibilities be?
- Lead and motivate the team to achieve amazing results
- Work closely with the store manager to drive sales and increase profitability
- Provide a fantastic customer service experience
- Prepare and serve our popular well-loved products
- Ensure that our stores look presentable and vibrant
- Be happy, friendly, smile and have fun
Got what it takes?
Full training will be provided, we are looking for energetic, motivated individuals who are passionate about customer service and have great leadership skills. If you meet the criteria below then don't hesitate to apply online today!
- Supervisory / Team Leader experience is desired or…
- Coffee /Catering / Restaurant / Retail experience and you are ready to progress into a management role
- Amazing customer service and people skills
- Flexibility with working hours / early morning starts
What's in it for me?
EG Cares is our Benefits & Rewards Scheme! it's our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day…
- Quarterly Bonus Incentive
- Employee Discounts
- Bonus Schemes
- Work Anniversary Awards
- Recognition Rewards
- Progression & Career Opportunities
- Learning & Development
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service
- Join our EG family
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Starbucks Supervisor! We pride ourselves on training, development and progression so this application is just the start!