Studio Lead (open to similar titles) - FaceGym, London
3 month contract
FaceGym is the first of its kind and a unique facial fitness experience, and is in the confidence-boosting business. Think of us as a complete gym workout for your face. We combine powerful kneading movements with our high-performance skincare, innovative tools and cutting-edge technology to tone and tighten the 40+ forgotten muscles of the face - in our studios, on facegymcom and our digital studio, third-party retailers (Sephora, Selfridges, SAKS, Net-a-Porter to name a few, and many new ones to come), and at home. We are based in central London, working across the UK & USA, with new markets to launch soon!
Overview of the role:
This role is the heartbeat of the in-house creative studio, ensuring smooth management and planning of all creative projects across a variety of formats. This role will manage the day-to-day operations of the creative team, supporting the Creative Director.
1. Creative Services
You will design, implement and manage a new creative services process to ensure the seamless and timely delivery of all projects working closely with the creative, marketing and digital teams. Formats include but are not limited to print, packaging, animation, photography, film, multimedia brand content, website and other brand marketing collateral.
You will be the day-to-day contact for internal teams and third-party suppliers and be well-versed in juggling a number of deliverables at a time. You will ensure work is allocated accordingly, managing creative schedules and project managing specific requirements to deliver assets for each project. Your expertise in operational and time management will play a key role in coordinating all creative meetings from briefings, to WIPs and final approvals and delivery to channels within the business and third-party media.
2. Support Creative Director to line-manage the creative team
Evaluate, manage, develop and mentor in-house and freelance creative resources assigned to different projects under your leadership. Manage the creative workflow, to ensure the right teams are working on the right briefs and workloads are managed effectively.
3. Production of shoots
Lead on production of photo and video shoots, managing asset production and coordinating with external production partners. Freelance production help will exist when required based on volume of work.
4. Manage any freelance resources required
Manage all aspects of creative, design and artworker freelancers (bookings and administration).
5. Supporting on creative ideation, concepting, strategy and being a mentor to the junior creatives (open to candidates without this, but is preferred)
- Creative strategy?- support the creative strategy and advance the visual aesthetic for both
FaceGym physical location branding, digital, social media and consumer packaged products
- Brand stewardship - help bring our brand style to all external and internal touch points
- Creative- help ideate and concept the creation of marketing assets across the marketing mix
- You be a self-motivator with lots of enthusiasm, open communication and will be a key contributor leading high visibility projects
- You have a roll-up-my-sleeves attitude and be able to see a project through from conception through production, anticipating roadblocks
- You are a content delivery expert who can move at pace, under tight deadlines and work seamlessly with multiple internal teams and stakeholders at various levels
- You have been working within agencies or you have brand creative management experience, with an understanding across a range of creative outputs from start to finish including branding, brand design, brand marketing, content development, content production
- You have experience of managing multiple work-streams and are comfortable with flexibility, ambiguity and changing priorities
- You are a highly organised, detail-orientated individual with exceptional project, admin, budget, and cost management skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Creative experience from in-house, or in a design, consulting or advertising firm with multi-industry clients, preferably in the beauty industry.
- A strong understanding of a variety of creative mediums including print, packaging, film and photography production, copywriting workflow and design/innovation processes
- 4 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of typography, layout, color sense and the latest design tools including PhotoShop, QuarkXpress, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience managing and developing a team?
- Strong understanding of Mondaycom/ Trello, Slack and G
The FaceGym Family is an inclusive community, with a strong mission to develop people and teams, promote confidence and positivity, and create an environment where all individuals are empowered to be the best version of themselves.
Love what you do
You are Important!
If these Values mean something to you, and you'd like to work for a Company, where we have fun, are kind to each other and are continuously striving to be the very best - then we want to hear from YOU!
- Great discounts on FaceGym workouts and products
- Enhanced pension
- 25 days holiday, exclusive of Bank Holidays
- Confidential 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/ visa will be considered for the above position.
Thank you for showing an interest in FaceGym - we know there is a lot of choice out there. We aim to respond to everyone who has shown interest in the role, however due to a high number of applications, if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.