The Customer Bureau
You will help shape the customer led growth strategy for some of the world’s most iconic brands. Your ability to work as part of a team to research, structure, and design how brands can attract, engage and retain profitable customers will be critical in helping those brands adapt to rapidly evolving consumer markets.
At Veriteer, we avoid lazy recommendations and following the latest fads. Instead, we take a combined ‘analytical + creative’ approach to designing brands and propositions that can drive sustainable market share for our partner brands. This is a challenging process, and a field in which we have unique approaches and tools.
As a Strategy Consultant you be responsible for researching and developing strategies for a variety of consumer-facing businesses. This will need you to:
- Analyse our partner brands’ performance, markets, and competitors;
- Define a set of strategic targets for the brand;
- Identify and prioritise the most important businesses, propositions and initiatives to support the targets;
- Develop a clear future vision for the business and associated customer experience;
- Build strategic roadmaps to realise the vision;
- Define principles and design guidelines to inform the implementation of the roadmap;
- Identify and develop market trial roadmaps; and
- Work alongside brand teams in a coaching role, whilst taking responsibility for day-to-day tasks as they get up to speed.
In addition, you will get to a be part of Veriteer’s exciting adventure.
- We want to walk the talk and demonstrate what good really looks like. This means fully engaging in our CX initiatives, contributing original thinking to our voice in the market and driving innovation in how we advise on, and do, commerce.
- You will be working as part of a talented cross-functional project team, which will vary depending on the project at both brand sites and in our offices.
- The dynamic nature of our work means that your tasks can vary, sometimes day-to-day, and include workshop facilitation, preparation of documents and presentations, delivery of training and more.
- We need passionate and data-driven service designers that can proactively analyse what is happening in the market and use this knowledge to develop innovative retail products and services.
The bit about you.
As a Strategy Consultant at Veriteer, you will be able to demonstrate most of the following:
- At least four years’ experience of strategy consulting or in a corporate strategy role in a consumer-facing business;
- An analytical approach to structuring problems and potential solutions;
- An understanding of customer experience disciplines;
- Creativity and original thinking;
- Strong stakeholder management and team working;
- A commitment to data driven decision-making; and
- Experience working in an International business.
All Veriteers strive to achieve the incredible and we believe that diversity will help us do this:
- Current capability is more important than background. It doesn’t matter where you’ve come from if you can bring aptitude and experience to your role.
- Personal impact is more important than academic attainment. You can have demonstrated this in one or more of a business, creative or technology discipline.
- Teamwork is more important than individual skills. Although Veriteers will work in different ways, these must be compatible with, and tolerant of, all of your colleagues.
- We value people joining Veriteer from another career. This could be from the retail or FMCG industries, a strategy consultancy, a software development lab, project management or something completely different just be clear about what you bring.
Experience aside, we know what it takes to be a Veriteer. If the following sounds like you and the people you want to work with, then Veriteer will feel like home, so get in touch:
- You are honest;
- You are collaborative;
- You commit to the incredible; and
- You want everyone to value the time they spend with you.
The bit about us.
Veriteer is a customer experience consultancy on a journey of rapid expansion. We partner with the world’s biggest brands and high-growth startups to set customer-focused strategies, create successful customer experiences, and enable the delivery of ground-breaking initiatives.
It’s not easy to be a Veriteer: we’re doing the stuff that no one else can do. So bringing someone new into the family is always our biggest decision, and our biggest investment.
We come in all shapes and sizes, but we all back each other in our quest for the incredible. This means we share a number of key characteristics:
- We always believe that there is a better way;
- We are the calm in the storm; and
- We have a redoubtable will and an indomitable spirit.
The small print.
- You must be able to work in the EU with no visa requirements or restrictions and have no existing preclusion from working in the USA.
- You must be flexible to travel, including internationally.
- You will be provided with all technology, insurances and expenses to enable you to perform your duties as expected.
- Membership of a professional body is not required, but all professional certifications and memberships should be detailed in your application for this post.
- You must declare up front, any restrictions on the nature of work that you can perform, including any brand-specific covenants that would limit your ability to work for them.
Please note that have locations across Europe and the UK, so if this role is not in the right location for you, then contact us anyway, and see what we can offer.