Zachary Daniels is currently looking to recruit a Trainee Area Manager for a market leading grocer in the UK to cover their locations within East Sussex, Hampshire and Surrey. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-performing business in a role, which will require you to lead various stores across your geographical patch, delivering a strong financial performance and exceptional levels of customer service across the board. Culture fit is extremely important to our clients business. Successful candidates must have a forward thinking and dynamic leadership style with outgoing and upbeat personality that would be able engage a large number of colleagues across the area.
As a Trainee Area Manager for our client in East Sussex you will either have successfully completed a retail graduate scheme or established yourself within a Retail or Hospitality environment in a leadership role either in multi-site or in a single site operation you will be able to bring outstanding leadership, energy and drive to a grocer that has established itself as a market leader across the UK. You maybe an ambitious Deputy or Store Manager eager to get to the next level or an established but hungry for more Area Manager that wants to excel within an expanding business. We want the new Trainee Area Manager to inspire the team, engage with colleagues at all levels and lead by example.
We are seeking a proven leader who has demonstrable experience of performing highly in a retail or hospitality business with the thirst to grow with our client.
As a Trainee Area Manager you will lead your stores in all areas of service excellence, deliver KPI's in line with the business objectives and ensure you are leading and motivating your teams to deliver across your area.
- Be willing and excited by learning the business from the shopfloor up….. our client loves a great shopkeeper!
- Creating a positive and engaging working environment within your sites
- High standards in all key areas
- Setting clear expectations in service, standards and operations
- Managing profit and loss, budgets, sales forecasting and various other key performance indicators
- Liaising and networking with head office, ensuring relationships are established with all key stakeholders
- Driving compliance, health & safety to adhere to all policies and procedures
- Supporting with company events, local marketing and sharing successes
Successful candidates will have proven capabilities in retail or hospitality management within a leadership position. A passion for delivering great standards, service and an engaged team is an absolute must!
Dependent upon your current level of experience the salary range is broad £44,000-£52,000 plus benefits.
Please apply with your latest CV to be considered for this role.