Lloyd Recruitment Service are working with an established company who are currently in search of a Showroom Manager to join their friendly team
The role is to lead a retail sales function with some responsibility for managing and coordinating with other staff & management.
You will predominantly be based in Chessington but there may be a requirement from time to time to cover the East Grinstead and Tunbridge Wells branches.
The company operates 7 days per week and the role will therefore include weekend work. A commitment to work bank holidays is required.
The product range is mid to high (sales can approach £10K). Consequently, the showroom manager needs to be comfortable at this end of the market and have the passion, knowledge and communication skills to give customers the confidence to buy.
- Achieve the sales and margin targets
- Constantly evolve the in-store presentation of the product range
- Work with other staff and management to capture all sales opportunities
- Acquire a deep understanding of the product features, advantages and benefits
- Active participation in sales meetings - reporting against targets and proposing sales initiatives
- Successful experience in a specialist / premium retail sales environment
- Fully understands the customer journey towards a luxury purchase
- Skilled salesperson with the ability to question, present benefits and close
- A passionate individual with an engaging personality who forms excellent customer relationships quickly and naturally
£22K - £25K DOE plus commission on sales that could add £10K a year for a successful candidate.
Hours of work:
09.00 - 17.30 ( 10.00 - 16.00 on Sunday )
Working 5 days a week with a requirement to work weekend days. The job holder would need to work spring / summer Bank Holiday days as these are core sales opportunities...... click apply for full job details