We are currently working with a well-established agricultural business on the outskirts of York. They are looking to recruit a Store Manager to join their team, and ensure the store delivers the highest level of customer service.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
40 hours per week, 5 days over 7
£22,000-28,000 per annum depending on experience
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Leading, coaching, motivating and supporting the teams to ensure maximum store performance
- Managing store KPIs and budgets
- Contacting suppliers
- Assisting with marketing planning
- Ensuring the teams are providing the highest level of customer care
- Completing store administration
- Stock control
- Ensure the store is kept to high standards, and all Health & Safety measures are in place
- Have retail management experience
- Have an interest in Agriculture through working in a similar environment
- Be highly organised
- Have superb customer service skills
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data...... click apply for full job details