This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Store Manager to work and grow within a well-known market leading brand. With previous experience in a service led retail environment, you will be able to lead by example and will be a self-motivated leader. As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for creating a great customer journey and driving service through your team. Motivating and inspiring your colleagues, you will have a passion for people and will ensure that the brand is represented to the highest standard at all times.
- To develop future strategy and effectively formulate action plans
- Full profit & loss accountability
- Make sure that customer journey is at the heart of everything you do and every decision you make
- Deploying colleagues in the correct areas
- Manage store operations and ensure that customer proposition is delivered through store systems & procedures
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to
- Completing regular performance reviews and identifying training & development needs.
- Ability to converse with all customers about products & services
- Drive your team to hit their KPI's both individually and collectively
- Stock management and delivery of productivity and shrinkage targets
- To recruit, train and develop your team and provide product availability and responsive, efficient, friendly and knowledgeable customer service
- You will be visionary in approach and encourage development within your team
- You will be 100% committed to delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- You will possess strong leadership skills and motivate and inspire your team to succeed and strive for excellence
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to prioritise, anticipate changes and implement effective recommendations
- This is a superb opportunity to progress your management skills and have autonomy over your own store.
- You will have a passion for service and a proven track record in managing and leading people
- Experience of training and developing your team
Our client is a leader in their sector, with great brand awareness and an even better product! Their presence in the UK retail market has grown considerably and continues to do so. They are a people focused business looking for highly capable Managers with exceptional leadership skills who passionately deliver performance through their people.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Ulverston, Millom, Kendal, Carnforth, Kirby Lonsdale, Morecambe, Ravenglass, Bowness-on-Windermere
KEYWORDS: Assistant Manager, Department Manager, Retail, Leisure, Hospitality, Store Manager.
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.