SRE / Site Reliability Engineer London to £120k
SRE / Site Reliability Engineer (Linux AWS Python / Go) *Hybrid WfH*. Are you a technologist SRE?
You could be progressing your career at hugely successful FinTech that provides a complete retail banking platform that is capable of being configured to suit the needs of any bank.
As a SRE / Site Reliability Engineer you will manage production environments and take a lead on client projects, deploy key elements of the clients' critical production application, identify production issues and implement integrations that improve the customer experience. This is a varied role in a typical day you could be developing tools to ensure services can scale and are highly available, automating wherever possible and adopting open source tools. You'll support and monitor production and network environments by developing and deploying logging and monitoring tools and support disaster recovery, backup, redundancy and capacity planning.
There's a remote interview process, going forward you'll join colleagues in the London, City office within a diverse, supportive environment with a range of perks including onsite gym, a huge range of snacks and drinks as well as weekly food pop-up and all the latest tech you want - there's also flexibility to work from home 2 days a week.
- You have experience in a similar SRE role working on high traffic, mission critical systems
- You have a strong knowledge of Linux Systems Administration
- You're able to code with Python or Golang (will also consider Java)
- You have a good knowledge of AWS and / or GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- You're familiar with database administration, Kafka, observability tools (such as Prometheus or Zipkin) or infrastructure automation
- You have excellent communication skills, are happy collaborating with technical client end users and able to explain complex technical information
As an SRE / Site Reliability Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £120k) plus benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this SRE / Site Reliability Engineer (Python Go AWS GCP) opportunity.