Simply Education are working with alongside Specialist SEMH Provision in Runcorn
They are looking for strong Learning Mentors / Sport Coach to work on a supply long term basis one to one supporting children with SEMH for the right candidate this could become permanet.
Some of the children present challenging behavioural issues and social exclusion. At the same time these children may have other SEND statements such as ADHD and SEMH and Complex behavaviour . We are keen to hear from candidates who have worked with young people either in a coaching capacity or within a school setting. You must be able to demonstrate strong behaviour management skills, solid communication skills and be able to on a 1-2-1 basis as well as in small groups
All we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
- Experience working in a School setting or with young people sports coaching or in a residential setting
- Looking to support a develop pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a strong classroom management style.
- Have a creative approach in dealing with behaviour
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated SEND Area Manager who really understands the Schools that you would be working with and can guide you to the right school that suits your skills.
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks