Specifications Writer, Malton, to c27k plus benefits.
To write product specifications within the respective customer specification databases and provide technical support to the technical team, including artwork amends, KPI reporting, change management and regulatory/supplier updates.
- Accountable for the accurate input and maintenance of online retailer & supplier portals including the management of information flow and accurate input for the NPD process.
- Responsible for Document Control.
- Responsible for populating Factory paperwork.
- Responsible for accurate completion of customer supplier assurance questionnaires and customer quality attribute sheets.
- Responsible for specification writing duties for Tesco, Aldi, Morrison's, Lidl.
- To ensure that all specifications used within the business are accurate and up to date, including bulk, export and brand to enable the business to have confidence in the information stored.
- To ensure that all artwork, both own label and branded are effectively checked and relaying the required information and amendments to the packaging team in a timely manner - this includes verification of 2D codes.
- To advise marketing department on weights, measures, advertising claims, health and nutrition, validation and legal labeling ensuring that a safe and legal product is launched.
- Export and Branded Specification requirements are delivered to the agreed critical path to ensure timetables are met.
- Accountable for the correct allocation of barcodes
- To input data on raw material management system ensuring all fields are relevant and up to date.
- To maintain and update the SEDEX system, and ensure that compliance levels are achieved in line with customer and industry expectations...... click apply for full job details