Specifications Technologist (Home based)
A successful Food manufacturer is seeking to appoint a Specifications Technologist to join their team and work Monday to Friday (days).
The interesting and diverse set of duties required of the role are detailed below:
- Complete Retail Specifications utilising online Retail Technical systems such as: Hamilton Grant, M&S Find, M&S Connect, Waitrose Connect, Booths Quadex, ALDI APP, Tesco TTL, Tesco TQC, Morrisons M-create, ASDA Hive, Sainsburys Evolve, Sainsburys Opal, Iceland Igloo, Co-op My-core.
- Input data into Internal Databases as well as Retailer Specification databases.
- Generate pack copy data and review artwork for approval.
- Generate Finished product Specifications and Ingredient Declarations.
- Work collaboratively with Customers, Suppliers, NPD, Marketing, Operations, Manufacturing, Quality.
- Ensure all Retail customer Specifications and artwork comply with legal requirements including food safety and quality.
- Be actively involved in the NPD process, utilising your technical expertise and Specification knowledge to assist NPD projects to run smoothly.
- Adhere to the customer critical paths and pass approved Specifications onto manufacturing for full scale production launch.
- Have involvement in trials on alternative ingredients and pack solutions, recording traceability and trial data and completing Specification documents for product trials.
- This role would suit an established Specifications Technologist. We would also like to hear from individuals with some experience of managing and updating Specifications with ambitions to become a Specifications Technologist. Ref 3180
Salary offered is £30000 to £33000 pa depending on your level of experience.
You will "Work From Home". However, occasional attendance will be required at the company site and the business will pay for your accommodation.