Accenture Interactive / Spark44
Creative Team- Art Director/Copywriter
Career Level: 9-Team Lead/ Consultant
Accenture Interactive is the world's biggest digital marketing agency. We help the world's leading organisations create and deliver the best customer experiences on the planet Home to droga5, Karmarama, and a network of a leading, award-winning creative agencies worldwide, we are a diverse team of creative problem-solvers at the forefront of modern communication
Accenture Interactive is a new kind of partner for a new kind of client. We are designed from the ground up to empower clients to own Experience from start to finish. We believe that a great idea can transform an Experience, and a great Experience can transform lives. We are committed to helping design, build and run Experiences that make peoples' lives better, moreproductive and more meaningful.
This role will work within the Spark44 team, serving a global automotive client ( Jaguar Land Rover Transforms Global Marketing Communications Model | Accenture ). The Spark44 team creates brand communications, delivering award-winning creative and marketing effectiveness across end-to-end customer communications .
An opportunity for a Creative Team - consisting of a Copywriter and Art Director - with a minimum of 2 years' experience to come on board and work on two of the most iconic and desirable automotive brands in Great Britain today - Jaguar and Land Rover.
Under the direction of the UK creative Directors you will be responsible for creating outstanding, highly original concepts across all media channels, from above-the-line communications, to social, CRM, retail and direct mail for the UK market.
You'll be expected to embrace the premium nature of both brands and produce well-crafted and engaging short and long form copy and art direction , across all platforms, whilst maintaining the respective brands look and feel across all platforms, whilst maintaining the respective brand tone of voice.
You will also be expected to be able to communicate your ideas with passion and clarity, both internally and to clients, when required.
We're looking for a team that is hungry to gain experience and further their skills in the creative arena. They will be hands-on, confident, and enjoy working as part of a wider creative department .
- Create creative communication solutions across all print, film and digital platforms from concept to completion, working with the wider Creative Department under the guidance of the UK Creative Directors
- Demonstrate continuous creative thinking, with lots of imagination, inspiration and originality
- Be responsible for articulating and defending conceptual choices
- Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability
- Act as consumer advocates to fully understand our communications and digital experiences from the consumer perspective
- Be driven to push the limits of the creative medium
- Take responsibility and ownership for projects
- Be hungry to develop your skills as creative copywriter & art director
What's in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25-30 days' vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
About Accenture Interactive
We connect deep human and business insights with the power of technology to define and deliver new realities. Experiences that can make lives easier, healthier, safer, and rewarding. At Accenture Interactive, we're reimagining business through experience.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Specific job title (relevant to target audience & common searches), location and career levels stated if applicable
- You're a highly talented Creative Team willing to learn and develop your skills
- You have a strong portfolio of work which demonstrates strong conceptual thinking, creative flair and attention to detail
- You have experience of working in Digital, Social and Direct Marketing channels
- You bring lots of inspiration to the wider team by encouraging big ideas
- You are able to work across a diverse range of projects, solve problems and keep within tight deadlines
- You have strong communication and teamwork skills, and the ability to inspire the work of others
- You want to collaborate with creative, strategy and technology, to create award winning work
- You're self-motivated, pro-active, organised and with the confidence to be accountable for your work
- You have acute attention to detail
- You have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite products
- You're happy working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment across multiple projects
- You have strong ability to prioritise work based on short and long-term needs
- You have excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels
- You're passionate about getting others involved and having fun along the way