Sous Chef – Wild Sustainable Restaurant – 40k plus tronc
Stratford – Upon – Avon
Job Role: Sous Chef
Salary: 40k plus tronc
Food Style: SeasonalModern British
Daily Covers: 60-150
Restaurant Size: 80 + outside
Team Size: 9 chefs
Contracted Hours: 48
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning premium restaurant in the stunning countryside, they are known and loved for their use of seasonal British wild food.
We are searching for a passionate and creative sous chef to assist the head chef in this bustling hotel restaurant serving the best local wild food and game. There is a kitchen garden, huge kitchen space and butchery and fantastic local suppliers to source from.
This would suit an experienced and sous chef with a stable background in gastropub or restaurants and experience in rosette or Michelin kitchens. Apply today!
Benefits for Sous Chef:
- Competitive pay and opportunities for Sous Chefs
- Fantastic training environment
- A restaurant with a proven track record
- Ambitious and quality focused offering
- Organic farms to source from
- In house butchery
- A destination venue that is always busy
- Discounts for friends and family
- Considered work/life balance
- Group hotel international benefits
- Free staff meals
- 28 days holiday
Are you an ambitious sous chef, or senior sous chef ready for a new challenge?
Let’s do this! Apply today!
Contact Olly at COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.